Искаш ли да влезеш в света на Морганвил?
Единственото, което трябва да направиш е да се регистрираш.
Искаш ли да влезеш в света на Морганвил?
Единственото, което трябва да направиш е да се регистрираш.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Преместени сме в muse-bg.net

ИндексPortalТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Control panel

Моят профил

Информация

Преференции

Подпис

Аватар

Социални

Приятели и врагове

Потребители

Групи

Лични съобщения

Входящи

Изходящи

Други

Теми, които следя

Top posters
Raven (1413)
Dead Witches Tell No Tales I_vote_lcapDead Witches Tell No Tales I_voting_barDead Witches Tell No Tales I_vote_rcap 
vamp_lady898 (772)
Dead Witches Tell No Tales I_vote_lcapDead Witches Tell No Tales I_voting_barDead Witches Tell No Tales I_vote_rcap 
mono89 (729)
Luxuria (535)
Bibs (438)
emi (407)
krisinka_24 (378)
Vampire Huntress (378)
Райс (360)
melrose (351)
Издателства и приятели
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 3 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 3 Гости

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 40, на Пет Фев 02, 2024 10:04 am
Most Viewed Topics
Working Stiff
Да преброим обратно от 9999
Благодарности на издателства:
Опиши настроението си с емотиконка
Какво слушате в момента?
Да преброим до 9999 / продължение /
Асоциации
Приятели на форума
Новини от издателство Ибис
Малки сладки лъжкини
Споделени преводи:
Dead Witches Tell No Tales Banner10
1. Her Vampire Husband /+18/
2. Racing The Moon /+18/
3. After the Kiss /+18/
4. The Secret Circle: The Initiation - #1
5. The Secret Circle: The Captive -#3
6. The Vampire Diaries: The Return Midnight - #7
7. The Nine Lives of Chloe King: The Fallen
8. Unearthly
9. Divergen
10. Fifty shades of gray

Резюметата на книгите
Follow Us
Брояч

Dead Witches Tell No Tales

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
mono89
Admin
Admin
mono89

Брой мнения : 729
Местожителство : Morganville,Texas

Character sheet
Име на героя: Алексис Грант
Раса: дампир
Години: 21

Dead Witches Tell No Tales Empty
ПисанеDead Witches Tell No Tales

Dead Witches Tell No Tales C20588

Even in the Holllows - Cincinnati's home to all supernatural folk - vampires and werewolves can make strange bedfellows. Just ask Rachel Morgan, private investigator and witch. First her never-do-well boyfriend disappears into the night. Then the hunky protege of vampire crimelord Piscary starts eyeing her curves... not to mention her throat. Throw in a demon or two keen to singe her hide - or take her soul - and you'd think she was the poster child for doom instead of one savvy spellcaster. Luckily she shares her business and the deconsecrated church she calls home with roomies Ivy, lithe living vampire, and Jenks, the world's crankiest pixie. For it'll take more than boots to grind down the hell-magic and mayhem that surround her. EVERY WHICH WAY BUT DEAD finds Rachel in a battle of wits and spells, going head to head with nemesis Trent Kalamack and the dark magic he's long ago forged in becoming a drug lord. Who would have guessed Rachel's own father had been his partner? But as she reels from tis blistering truth, arch-demon Algaliarept returns to claim her as his familiar, a bargain she'd struck in exchange for his testifying against Piscary. The price of failing to comply? Her soul whisked off to the darkest ever-after... In A FISTFUL OF CHARMS, Rachel's former boyfriend, Nick, has stolen the focus, a cursed Were statue able to create new Weres through biting rather than birthing. The statue is the stuff of legend - and ultimate power. for it would give Weres dominion over vampires ... and spark all-out war. To stop a bloodbath no one wants, Rachel will pull out every stop, spell and incantation to save the day.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://morganvillevampires.bulgarianforum.net
Share this post on: reddit

Dead Witches Tell No Tales :: Comments

No Comment.

Dead Witches Tell No Tales

Върнете се в началото 

Страница 1 от 1