Искаш ли да влезеш в света на Морганвил?
Единственото, което трябва да направиш е да се регистрираш.
Искаш ли да влезеш в света на Морганвил?
Единственото, което трябва да направиш е да се регистрираш.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Преместени сме в muse-bg.net

ИндексPortalТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Control panel

Моят профил

Информация

Преференции

Подпис

Аватар

Социални

Приятели и врагове

Потребители

Групи

Лични съобщения

Входящи

Изходящи

Други

Теми, които следя

Top posters
Raven (1413)
Dark Swan series I_vote_lcapDark Swan series I_voting_barDark Swan series I_vote_rcap 
vamp_lady898 (772)
Dark Swan series I_vote_lcapDark Swan series I_voting_barDark Swan series I_vote_rcap 
mono89 (729)
Luxuria (535)
Bibs (438)
emi (407)
krisinka_24 (378)
Vampire Huntress (378)
Райс (360)
melrose (351)
Издателства и приятели
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 3 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 3 Гости

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 40, на Пет Фев 02, 2024 10:04 am
Most Viewed Topics
Working Stiff
Да преброим обратно от 9999
Благодарности на издателства:
Опиши настроението си с емотиконка
Какво слушате в момента?
Да преброим до 9999 / продължение /
Асоциации
Приятели на форума
Новини от издателство Ибис
Малки сладки лъжкини
Споделени преводи:
Dark Swan series Banner10
1. Her Vampire Husband /+18/
2. Racing The Moon /+18/
3. After the Kiss /+18/
4. The Secret Circle: The Initiation - #1
5. The Secret Circle: The Captive -#3
6. The Vampire Diaries: The Return Midnight - #7
7. The Nine Lives of Chloe King: The Fallen
8. Unearthly
9. Divergen
10. Fifty shades of gray

Резюметата на книгите
Follow Us
Брояч

Dark Swan series

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Luxuria
Старши Модератор
Старши Модератор
Luxuria

Брой мнения : 535

Dark Swan series Empty
ПисанеDark Swan series

Книга първа - Storm Born
Dark Swan series N258486

Just typical. No love life to speak of for months, then all at once, every creature in the Otherworld wants to get in your pants...

Eugenie Markham is a powerful shaman who does a brisk trade banishing spirits and fey who cross into the mortal world. Mercenary, yes, but a girl's got to eat. Her most recent case, however, is enough to ruin her appetite. Hired to find a teenager who has been taken to the Otherworld, Eugenie comes face to face with a startling prophecy--one that uncovers dark secrets about her past and claims that Eugenie's first-born will threaten the future of the world as she knows it.

Now Eugenie is a hot target for every ambitious demon and Otherworldy ne'er-do-well, and the ones who don't want to knock her up want her dead. Eugenie handles a Glock as smoothly as she wields a wand, but she needs some formidable allies for a job like this. She finds them in Dorian, a seductive fairy king with a taste for bondage, and Kiyo, a gorgeous shape-shifter who redefines animal attraction. But with enemies growing bolder and time running out, Eugenie realizes that the greatest danger is yet to come, and it lies in the dark powers that are stirring to life within her...

Книга Втора - Thorn Queen
Dark Swan series Thorn-queen

Eugenie Markham is a shaman for hire, paid to bind and banish creatures from the Otherworld. But after her last battle, she’s also become queen of the Thorn Land. It’s hardly an envious life, not with her kingdom in tatters, her love life in chaos, and Eugenie eager to avoid the prophecy about her firstborn destroying mankind. And now young girls are disappearing from the Otherworld, and no one—except Eugenie—seems willing to find out why.

Eugenie has spilled plenty of fey blood in her time, but this enemy is shrewd, subtle, and nursing a very personal grudge. And the men in her life aren't making things any easier. Her boyfriend, Kiyo, is preoccupied with his pregnant ex, and sexy fey king Dorian always poses a dangerous distraction. With or without their help, Eugenie must venture deep into the Otherworld and trust in an unpredictable power she can barely control. Reluctant queen or not, Eugenie has sworn to do her duty—even if it means facing the darkest—and deadliest—side of her nature…

Книга Трета - Iron Crowned
Dark Swan series Iron+crowned

На световния пазар от 31 март 2011г.

Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham is the best at banishing entities trespassing in the mortal realm. But as the Thorn Land’s queen, she’s fast running out of ways to end the brutal war devastating her kingdom. Her only hope: the Iron Crown, a legendary object even the most powerful gentry fear…

Who Eugenie can trust is the hardest part. Fairy king Dorian has his own agenda for aiding her search. And Kiyo, her shape-shifter ex-boyfriend, has every reason to betray her along the way. To control the Crown’s ever-consuming powers, Eugenie will have to confront an unimaginable temptation--one that will put her soul and the fate of two worlds in mortal peril…

Книга четвърта - Shadow Heir
Dark Swan series 11506205

#1 New York Times bestselling author Richelle Mead returns to the Otherworld, a mystic land inextricably linked to our own--and balanced precariously on one woman's desperate courage...

Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham strives to keep the mortal realm safe from trespassing entities. But as the Thorn Land's prophecy-haunted queen, there's no refuge for her and her soon-to-be-born-children when a mysterious blight begins to devastate the Otherworld...

The spell-driven source of the blight isn't the only challenge to Eugenie's instincts. Fairy king Dorian is sacrificing everything to help, but Eugenie can't trust the synergy drawing them back together. The uneasy truce between her and her shape shifter ex-lover Kiyo is endangered by secrets he can't--or won't--reveal. And as a formidable force rises to also threaten the human world, Eugenie must use her own cursed fate as a weapon--and risk the ultimate sacrifice...

Откъс от първа глава!

Очаквайте на 2 февруари 2012г. Това ще е и последната книга от поредицата.

Последната промяна е направена от Luxuria на Нед Окт 30, 2011 5:42 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://vampirediaries.superbgfans.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Dark Swan series :: Comments

No Comment.

Dark Swan series

Върнете се в началото 

Страница 1 от 1