Искаш ли да влезеш в света на Морганвил?
Единственото, което трябва да направиш е да се регистрираш.
Искаш ли да влезеш в света на Морганвил?
Единственото, което трябва да направиш е да се регистрираш.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Преместени сме в muse-bg.net

ИндексPortalТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Control panel

Моят профил

Информация

Преференции

Подпис

Аватар

Социални

Приятели и врагове

Потребители

Групи

Лични съобщения

Входящи

Изходящи

Други

Теми, които следя

Top posters
Raven (1413)
Bite Club I_vote_lcapBite Club I_voting_barBite Club I_vote_rcap 
vamp_lady898 (772)
mono89 (729)
Luxuria (535)
Bibs (438)
emi (407)
krisinka_24 (378)
Vampire Huntress (378)
Райс (360)
melrose (351)
Издателства и приятели
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 3 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 3 Гости

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 40, на Пет Фев 02, 2024 10:04 am
Most Viewed Topics
Working Stiff
Да преброим обратно от 9999
Благодарности на издателства:
Опиши настроението си с емотиконка
Какво слушате в момента?
Да преброим до 9999 / продължение /
Приятели на форума
Асоциации
Новини от издателство Ибис
Малки сладки лъжкини
Споделени преводи:
Bite Club Banner10
1. Her Vampire Husband /+18/
2. Racing The Moon /+18/
3. After the Kiss /+18/
4. The Secret Circle: The Initiation - #1
5. The Secret Circle: The Captive -#3
6. The Vampire Diaries: The Return Midnight - #7
7. The Nine Lives of Chloe King: The Fallen
8. Unearthly
9. Divergen
10. Fifty shades of gray

Резюметата на книгите
Follow Us
Брояч

Bite Club

Go down 
+3
Bibs
Luxuria
Raven
7 posters
АвторСъобщение
Raven
Admin
Admin
Raven

Брой мнения : 1413
Местожителство : В градината пълна с рози

Character sheet
Име на героя: Марк Ричардсън
Раса: Чистокръвен вампир
Години: 399

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeНед Авг 15, 2010 11:48 am

BITE CLUB

АПРИЛ / 2011

Все още няма окончателна дата, корица и резюме. Когато има нещо ново около тази книга, ще го добавим.

Последната промяна е направена от Raven на Пет Окт 15, 2010 10:39 am; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://theinfernaldevices.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Luxuria
Старши Модератор
Старши Модератор
Luxuria

Брой мнения : 535

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeСъб Окт 02, 2010 9:54 am

Излезе корицата на Bite Club, която, смея да кажа, е една от най-хубавите досега, макар лично аз да не харесвам момичето особено.

Bite Club 8799269

Все още няма резюме. Надявам се скоро да го пуснат.
http://vampirediaries.superbgfans.com/
Bibs
VIP
VIP
Bibs

Брой мнения : 438

Character sheet
Име на героя: Джоан Болдуин
Раса: вещица
Години: 20

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeНед Окт 03, 2010 10:14 am

ауу! и мен момичето ми е някак..прекалено намърщено, но корицата добре се е получила. А момчето е...?
Katerina17
Под защита на Оливър
Под защита на Оливър
Katerina17

Брой мнения : 54
Местожителство : Морганвил/Тексас

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeНед Мар 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Корицата е яка,но момичето и момчето не са ми чак толкова симпатични :028:
Luxuria
Старши Модератор
Старши Модератор
Luxuria

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeЧет Апр 28, 2011 11:33 am

По случай излизането на книгата на 3 май на пазара, Рейчъл пусна доста цитати от нея. Ето ги всичките 13 цитата:

Цитат :
I saw myself reflected in Claire's eyes, and it scared me.

I knew that look. That face. I’d seen it throughout my childhood, when Dad came stumbling home from the bar. I’d seen it heavy-duty industrial strength after Alyssa died, twenty-four/seven.

Oh, God. God.

It was like some curtain got snapped back, flooding my insides with light, and I didn’t like what I was seeing in myself, not at all. Fighting was one thing. But this . . . this was something else. That was me becoming what I never wanted to be.

. . . But deep down . . . way deep down, I realized why my dad had been the way he was. It was easy to let go of all those demons, let them roar.

And it felt good.

Цитат :
Oliver slammed the point of his épée into Eve's chest so powerfully it drove her back a step and made her drop her sword.

“Oliver!” Amelie snapped, and he backed off. Eve staggered backward, lost her footing, and fell on her butt. Her épée clattered away across the floor as she put both hands to her chest, then reached up to rip off her helmet. Her face had gone chalk white, and her eyes were huge.

“Ow,” she said. “Damn. That’s going to leave a mark.”

Цитат :
A section of the wall opened—one that Claire would never have guessed for a door—and Myrnin leaned out, eyebrows raised. “Then we’re finished here?”

“For now,” Amelie said. “Take her home. And—”

“Say nothing—yes, yes, I heard you the first seven hundred times,” Myrnin said, much too sharply. “I’m ancient. I’m not deaf.”

Amelie’s cold expression deepened, and her gray eyes took on an unpleasant reddish glitter. “Do you think I find this a joking matter?”

“Maybe you should,” he said. “And maybe you should have cut off the old man’s head when you had the chance. Absolutely no one would have argued with that choice. Merely walling him up, to increase his suffering and create an example—that was unmerciful, and, worse, it was sloppy. I believe that flapping sound you hear is pigeons, coming home to roost.”

Цитат :
“Hey, Shane,” the vampire said. She had a lovely voice, low and sweet, and it sounded like she was the only thing in the room when she spoke. “Nice to see you here. Did you think about my offer?”

Oh, man. It took me a minute to sort out what kind of offer she was talking about; that smile made a bunch of offers that had nothing to do with the gym. “The advanced sparring group,” I said. “Right?”

“Yes.” Her smile took on a mischievous, knowing curl. “Whatever else could you possibly be thinking of?”

Stop this. Stop it now. Some part of me was angry, trying to shake me out of it, but it was a very small part, and the rest of me felt . . . calm. Right. Like all this was inevitable—fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it.

But at the very least, I wasn’t going to go chasing after some vamp girl, no matter how pretty she was. I couldn’t do that to Claire, and deep down, there was always going to be a part of me that a vampire couldn’t touch. I hoped. So I said, staring straight into her clear blue eyes, “I’m just here for the fighting, lady.”

“Glory,” she said. “Gloriana. But you can call me Glory.”

Цитат :
Claire wanted to ask Shane if he was all right, but it would sound stupid under the circumstances. Of course he wasn’t all right. This was so not all right.

None of it was right.

She reached out, placed her fingers under his chin, and tipped his face up. His eyes were shimmering with tears, and he looked young and terribly frightened.

Lost.

“What’s happening to me?” he asked. “God, Claire, why did I do that? I don’t do that. I don’t get angry for—for nothing. I didn’t use to, anyway.” He swallowed. “Do you think . . . is it . . . maybe it’s because . . . my dad . . . He wasn’t always an abusive asshole, you know; he just got that way. He’d get in these moods and he’d—he’d—” He gulped for air, as if he was drowning, and the misery and pain in his voice made her ache inside. She didn’t think; she just put her arms around him and held him, fiercely loving him, afraid for him, afraid for all of them. “I shouldn’t be doing this. It’s wrong. It’s all wrong. I don’t want to be like him. I don’t. I can’t. Please help me.”

Цитат :
Myrnin finally hit the brakes way, way too firmly, sending her and Eve hurtling against their seat belts. “See?” he said, with an unholy amount of glee. “I hardly broke any laws at all. I should drive more often.”

“No, trust me, you shouldn’t,” Eve said. “Think of the little old people and the children. Please tell me we’re there.”

“Of course.”

Eve opened her door and peered out cautiously. She shut it again. “By there I mean parked, Myrnin.”
mimolinka92
Под защита на Амели
Под защита на Амели
mimolinka92

Брой мнения : 219

Character sheet
Име на героя: Наташа Лемешева
Раса: човек
Години: 21

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeЧет Апр 28, 2011 11:45 am

Това е страхотно. yahoo Лошото обаче е че не разбирам английски 260
Luxuria
Старши Модератор
Старши Модератор
Luxuria

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeЧет Апр 28, 2011 11:51 am

Цитат :
“Shane?” Claire murmured. He was leaning over her, close enough that his long, shaggy hair brushed her face.

“Still me,” he murmured back. “Were you expecting someone else?”

She smiled. “Just you.”

“Good girl.” He gave her a slow, damp kiss, one that made her warm down to her toes.

“Shane, I was thinking . . .”

“About?”

“About . . .” She didn’t want to do this—she really didn’t. Not when it had been so nice. So perfect. But she tried. “About leaving Morganville.”

Цитат :
Claire was just coming down the stairs, humming and thinking about how nice it was to have things getting back to normal, and how she’d tell Shane about the January thing tonight, when Myrnin sent a message through the portal.

Well, more of a rock with a note tied to it, which rolled across the floor and scared Eve into a scream before the portal snapped shut. Eve kicked the rock resentfully with her thick black boots and glared at it, then at the wall.

Claire gave her a “What the hell?” kind of look.

“Your boss,” Eve said, and reached down to grab the rock, “needs to figure out texting. Seriously. Who does this? Is he actually from the Stone Age?”

Цитат :
"Eve took me to teach me how to fence," Claire said.

“Not so much how to fence as how to hold a sword and not drop it,” Eve said. “And then I fought Oliver to a draw.”

Shane fluttered his hands. “Oh, and then we were all elected as ice princesses and asked to go to Disneyland!”

“Laugh all you want. I’m going to look way better in full skirts than you,” Eve said.

Цитат :
Frank Collins crossed his arms -- or his image did, since Frank was no longer actually living, in the strictest sense. “I trained my son to survive in Morganville. I’m not apologizing for that.”

“You beat the hell out of him,” Michael said, and behind his soft tone there was steely anger. “I remember how many times he came to my house to stay the night because he couldn’t face going home to you. How many times he had bruises from your training. My parents didn’t do that to me to train me to survive.”

“Yeah,” Frank said. “And look how you turned out, Glass, with all the blood drinking. No offense.”

“Lots taken,” Michael said. “And by the way, you wound up with fangs, too. So screw you and your self-justification for being Worst Parent of Our Lifetime, Drunken Ass Division.”

Цитат :
So, I got behind yesterday, but I'm doing a 2-fer today! So, to start with, here's a little bit of our boy Shane, from his point of view:

-----------------

When I opened my eyes, Glory was right there, bending over me. Her smile was like a drug, and the brush of her fingers on my forehead felt like the touch of an angel.

“Sleep,” she whispered. “Dream of fire and strength, and remember how much this town has taken from you. Don’t let it take the rest, Shane. Everything else is unimportant, except this: Michael doesn’t mean you well. He’s not your friend. And you can never fully trust him. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I said. It was something I knew already, something I should never have forgotten. You can’t trust vampires.
Except Glory.

-------------------
Next, how about a little Myrnin for Easter? Seems appropriate!
-------------------

Myrnin was standing in the middle of the lab, pacing and shaking his cell phone as if he was trying to get it to work by sheer force. He’d changed clothes again—this time, to a Victorian long-tailed coat in black, a purple vest, no shirt, and black pants. He’d ditched the bunny slippers this time, in favor of real shoes. When she came jogging down the steps, he looked so relieved she almost backed up a step or two.

“There you are!” he cried, and held his phone out to her. “This thing doesn’t work.”

“It does. I got your text.”

“But I’ve been sending it over and over, and then it just stopped working.”

It had stopped working because, evidently, he’d been pushing buttons so hard he’d broken them.

Цитат :
“Stop!” Claire said sharply, and punched Shane in the shoulder. “Jeez. Didn’t you get enough fighting in for the day? What is this? Michael’s right. You don’t get to destroy stuff just because you lost a game. You’re not three years old, Shane!”

His dark eyes focused on her, and she felt a very real, very cold chill go through her. That was not the Shane she knew. That was the other Shane. “Don’t hit me,” he said. “I don’t like it.”

Цитат :
Claire tried to scream, but it came out a muffled buzz, not nearly loud enough to alert anybody. Myrnin held a long, slender finger to his lips and bent close.

“So sorry to do this,” he whispered. “I realize it’s not appropriate. That’s right, isn’t it? Coming to a lady’s boudoir without an invitation is still inappropriate, even in these lax social circles?”

She nodded emphatically. He didn’t let go, probably because he could tell she was going to yell the house down if he did.

“Well, so sorry, but this is a bit of an emergency. Get dressed. Amelie wants to see us.”

Oh. Well, vampires didn’t keep regular people hours, but still. Not cool.

“Please don’t scream,” he said. “It would look so very bad for me, all things considered.”

Цитат :
Claire was still staring at the drying blood on her hands when Oliver stepped down carefully, watching her as he did so.

“It’s blood,” she said, feeling tired and oddly calm now. “Is it going to make you go all crazy and bite me?”

“Do you go insane with hunger when you see an old, decaying hamburger on the ground next to a trash can?” he asked.

“No,” she said, and then, belatedly, “that’s disgusting.”

“Then let me assure you, the idea of ingesting that filthy, contaminated blood has no appeal to me whatsoever.” His voice was oddly quiet, and he looked from her to the pool of blood near the cage. “You’re afraid it’s Shane’s.”

She swallowed and managed to whisper, “Is it?”

----------------------------

And ... a little Eve!

----------------------------

Eve cupped her ear at Claire. “I’m sorry, was that an apology? Because it didn’t sound like one.”

“Don’t push it.”

“I’m not, but you’re acting like a drama princess.”

“Drama queen.”

“Hello, no. You need a lot more practice at door slamming, flouncing, and pouting before you can even pretend to deserve my throne, bitch. But you’re coming along.” Eve paused and fixed her with a long, serious look. “That wasn’t a compliment, by the way. In case you’re wondering.”

-------------------------------

And to finish off the quote extravaganza ... Shane.

-------------------------------

It felt like the best thing Claire had ever done, putting her arms around him, feeling his warm, damp skin pressed against her.

Shane let out a long, wordless breath and collapsed against her, hugging her like the world was ending, like he never wanted to let her go again. “I’m a fool,” he said. “And an asshole. You ought to run as far away from me as you can. I am so sorry.”

“If I run, you run with me,” she said. “Are you all right?”

He held up his right hand. It looked red and a little swollen. “Broken bone,” he said. “Nothing I can’t handle.”

She took his hand in both of hers, cradling it, and put it gently to her cheek. He was staring at her with a hungry expression, one that seemed to her to be more about hope than anything else.

“Just like that,” he said. “Just like that, you’re going to let it go. All the things I did. What I said. God, Claire . . .”

“Uh, no, idiot,” Claire said. “You’re going to have to work for forgiveness. But this . . . this you get for free. Because I love you.”
Luxuria
Старши Модератор
Старши Модератор
Luxuria

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeЧет Апр 28, 2011 11:52 am

mimolinka92 написа:
Това е страхотно. yahoo Лошото обаче е че не разбирам английски 260
Хах, добре тогава, ще се постарая да ги преведа :050:
mimolinka92
Под защита на Амели
Под защита на Амели
mimolinka92

Брой мнения : 219

Character sheet
Име на героя: Наташа Лемешева
Раса: човек
Години: 21

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeЧет Апр 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Казвала ли сам ти че те обожавам Question Ако не,то сега е момента lol! Благодаря ти за това,че ще се тормозиш още за нас неразбиращите английски Smile
Лудото
Под защита на Оливър
Под защита на Оливър
Лудото

Брой мнения : 76
Местожителство : София

Bite Club Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bite Club   Bite Club Icon_minitimeПон Май 30, 2011 8:24 am

книгата бяй намерила 1 и2 глава и наистина мн интересно го завързаха Cool
Bonbonka